DTM Brian Hooked me up!

AfroCBR

Wanted to let you guys know that I just had an amazing experience with DTM Brian this past weekend. He hooked me up! :D He dyno-ed my 05’ cbr 600rr and he really took his time making sure he adjusted the power commander perfectly. He slaved away for about 3 hours on finding the perfect levels. I have not seen such dedication out of any bike shop in my entire life. Halfway through the tune Brian and I went to lunch and we chatted it up. I know I have read threads about how cool this guy is but damn! This dude was funny and had more stories than I don’t know who. Best part was that we raced one of his buddies in his cobra mustang and won! Ha….I’ve never felt torque like that before! Just wanted to let you guys know that not only was it a pleasurable experience, but it was cheap as hell! Total came to just under $165. I’m from Dayton and the going price for dyno-ing my bike is upwards of $300, and I highly doubt they would have taken such care in making sure they tune it perfectly like Brian did. Overall I highly recommend you guys hit up Brian for all your tuning needs. The trip to C-bus was well worth it! Also, for anyone who may be curious I came in the shop with 100hp and left with 106.2! Sick! Thx Brian, you are indeed the man! :600rr:

~Darius

Edited by AfroCBR