Another big thanks to DTMBrian!

madcat6183

What can I say, I talked about it in the Cbus section, but damnit, this dude is for real.

1st off he worked all day yesterday on bikes, cars, shit probably anything and everything you can think of.

I had just picked my bike up friday and the dude told me the PW3 needed some tuning, since he never had it done, so I ran over to Schmucks after riding for a few hours, and Mike called tosee if Brian could get me in. Mind you we didnt even call untill like 6pm, well into the evening, by the time we got to DTM it was getting dark, Brian still stayed well over 2 hrs working on my bike.

Tuned it out, and found that I needed new plugs(Thanks to Schmuck for helpin me in about an hr do that).

Mods;Jardine slip ons, flapper removal, and PW3.

Basically I would drive from anywhere around to have this guy tune my shit. Next up is my car with him.

:cheers::honda:

I think you called just after we got finished up there. We called him on a whim as well and of course the guy never says no. He spent several hours tuning Turbo810's ZX10 and all on a 2 liter of Mountain Dew....for the whole day!

That guy needs to take an entire 24 hours to get some needed sleep back.

He is the man...period.

PS - It's a PC3...not PW3.