Where is everyone ?

Fatbikez

I put on about 150 miles today for Dolo 256 -> 664 - > around old mans cave area - > 56 -- > 22 and --> 678 .. I literally seen only 3 sport bikes the whole time out.

the first 2 were a husband and wife squid team with no gear and tank tops on. the second was a super squid in Logan. Sneakers , Jeans and no shirt on a ninja 250.

I passed about 3 - 400 harley's and Dual sports. My hand is still sore from waiving.

So whats the deal? it was a perfect day for riding! why was no one out! .

I put on about 150 miles today for Dolo 256 -> 664 - > around old mans cave area - > 56 -- > 22 and --> 678 .. I literally seen only 3 sport bikes the whole time out.

the first 2 were a husband and wife squid team with no gear and tank tops on. the second was a super squid in Logan. Sneakers , Jeans and no shirt on a ninja 250.

I passed about 3 - 400 harley's and Dual sports. My hand is still sore from waiving.

You know, even in the rain today, i saw some motorcycles.

I was out for about 2 hours myself. Weather was perfect. Same observation up here by the Lake. Maybe saw a few sport bikes. 100's of Harley's wearing the infamous sleeveless shirt with the "dorag" and I maybe saw 5 helmets.

Rode for a couple in NW Ohio and was thinking the same thing. I had a Harley rider tell me today that it was just "a little brisk". Hmmmm.

He hasn't gotten his bike out and rode it yet. That is very confusing to me. It's like owning horses and leaving them in a barn.