Ken fromCleveland

krzwhtman

Yes. The men's department. Now you squids get yer blue jean clad doggie dish wearin' ass out of a working man's way while we protect your boat! :slap:

got a good lol out of me , ya that department of the Navy thing , wonder how many realize its only cause were in the business of taking lives and not saving em , don't keep own to lick our wounds. 6 percent of defensive budget with biggest task.

Nothing better than being on ship and seeing some S.e.a.l 's get about 40 feet away and bark like a seal while clapping your hands , dart back in the hatch to see how long it takes em to find ya.

Thanks for the welcomes

another thing .... how many Marines here know what YUT stands for? or would bark a Yut Yut ?

Edited by krzwhtman

got a good lol out of me , ya that department of the Navy thing , wonder how many realize its only cause were in the business of taking lives and not saving em , don't keep own to lick our wounds. 6 percent of defensive budget with biggest task.

Nothing better than being on ship and seeing some S.e.a.l 's get about 40 feet away and bark like a seal while clapping your hands , dart back in the hatch to see how long it takes em to find ya.

Thanks for the welcomes

another thing .... how many Marines here know what YUT stands for? or would bark a Yut Yut ?

Ha, Ha. It's all in good fun. Did some driver ops with Recon. on our sub down in Roosevelt Roads. I appreciate your service.

Edited by RC51 John

Ha, Ha. It's all in good fun. Did some driver ops on our sub down in Roosevelt Roads. I appreciate your service.

same here man all in good Fun . definately when it comes from Us and the Navy. Brothers from other mothers, no one messes with the Corpsman at the Pub without messing with his Marines first. Even if he had it coming.

same here man all in good Fun . definately when it comes from Us and the Navy. Brothers from other mothers, no one messes with the Corpsman at the Pub without messing with his Marines first. Even if he had it coming.

:plus1:

Noone messes with my brother but me. :D