grips

Zoner1320

Pro Grip 699.

Just installed a pair this weekend. The feel is still solid with no mushiness but still gives a little cushion.

Edited by DAC
clarity

I am in the market for new grips. A lil easier on the hands as far as vibration is concerned. Any ideas?

Head to the Pony...They have the biggest selection that you can touch and get a feel for...then go look for them online at way cheaper prices!

Head to the Pony...They have the biggest selection that you can touch and get a feel for...then go look for them online at way cheaper prices!

000202B6.gif in 5....4.....3.....2......1.....

biggest selection? yea i dont think so AND why would you buy grips online if they are available to you right at the store. you are going to pay more in total cost with shipping from buying online than with something like that at the store. :rolleyes:

i have driven superbike grips, 10 bucks. they are nice.

but seriously dude, they are grips...its not that big of a deal. if the ones you buy don't work out then buy a different pair.

its not like you are buying a new exhaust.

biggest selection? yea i dont think so AND why would you buy grips online if they are available to you right at the store. you are going to pay more in total cost with shipping from buying online than with something like that at the store. :rolleyes:

but seriously dude, they are grips...its not that big of a deal. if the ones you buy don't work out then buy a different pair.

winnar :D

good point