Notary

schmuckingham

me thinks he is saying that his schedule and the seller's schedules don't mix. So he already has the seller's signature but needs to get notarized, which won't happen as both parties need be present at same time....

schmuckingham, PM me I have a hook up in Reynoldsburg

me thinks he is saying that his schedule and the seller's schedules don't mix. So he already has the seller's signature but needs to get notarized, which won't happen as both parties need be present at same time....

schmuckingham, PM me I have a hook up in Reynoldsburg

Not true. If seller goes and signs it in front of a notary, they can then give the title to the buyer. The buyer takes the title to the title office or BMV, signs his portion, and they notarize it again. Then title is transferred.

me thinks he is saying that his schedule and the seller's schedules don't mix. So he already has the seller's signature but needs to get notarized

ditto (what i figured as well)

If seller goes and signs it in front of a notary, they can then give the title to the buyer. The buyer takes the title to the title office or BMV, signs his portion, and they notarize it again. Then title is transferred.

also true...but some notaries will not let you notarize it OUT of your name unless you have the "buyer portion" filled out...

his portion is signed and everything without a notary, I just need this done with none of your details to the rules kids

Have fun with that.. Most notaries will want to see both parties sign..

Our admin here at the office is a notary and she did my cough uhm "Paperwork" recently :) Giggity.

Anyone got the hookup on a notary, I need it to get a title signed so I can get plates for the beater and the previous owners schedule is was different than mine. Let me know.

I actually know a notary personally...he helped me screw an ex into signing a contract of repayment :) (long story) but I have his phone number and he usually will meet you somewhere...let me know what I can do

I actually know a notary personally...he helped me screw an ex into signing a contract of repayment :) (long story) but I have his phone number and he usually will meet you somewhere...let me know what I can do

^^Zerocrash,,, one thing to tell ya... PRE-NUP MOTHER F'ER..

your girl is a sheister.

Ill let you know when I get back into town.

If seller goes and signs it in front of a notary, they can then give the title to the buyer. The buyer takes the title to the title office or BMV, signs his portion, and they notarize it again. Then title is transferred.

When I sold my 636 to PlayerPro's g/f, she was in TX signing with a notary while I was up here and everything was fine and dandy. Nice clean, easy deal. I just met PlayerPro at the bank with her cash to pay the bike off and get the title, then off to the BMV to finalize everything. Clean and simple.