Womens pro football ??

Catman

I didn't know there realy was a league ??

Anyone know much about it or ever watched a game ?? My girlfriend ( Andrea ) , some have met her , is trying out tonight at 7pm at la sale for Icky woods team. :eek:

The team is the cincinnati sizzle ??

I don't want my hot girl getting busted up, but you gotta support them in thier passions too right ?? !! LOL

Well, your wrong !!!

No my girls not big !! She rides dirt and street anddddd She's HOT !!! and an athlete !! LOL and she's on here !!!!!!!!

It was pretty cool ! She did realy well !! I took some pics, I'll try to get them up.

The team didn't look too good though , But my chica did !!!

Icky was realy cool !!

I'm gonna be her water boy and support her !! She's the shit !!

For the USA international womens team, they are normally ranked in the top 3 in the world........ and that is the whole world to, not like the stick ball "world" series that only the US ever seem to enter.

As for the bull dyke comment, clearly you have not seem some of the US, Brazil, England, Italy, France etc teams.

^^^ Well stop that , You Schmuck !! ^^^ LOL

I'm not gonna be offended , and I'm not at all ashamed of MY GIRL ! It was pretty cool !! I'll support her as long as she wants to play !

What's your woman's handle on here Catman. I need some more friends...:)

^^^ Hey Luke ^^^ I'll PM ya when I ask her, She realy like you and your girl, She just joined and hasn't posted up !!

They think she is a DYKE or a big girl ???? Bwahahahaha :D

that is cool, let us know when we can go watch! sounds like it might be fun, especially if they serve beer !!

Dude you met her last week too at QSL !!! hahahahah

Dude you met her last week too at QSL !!! hahahahah

i know that! but im saying it would be fun to go watch some girls beat each other!! especially if some beer is thrown in the mix!! thats cheap entertainment!!