Stanley Cup Finals....

cmoosego

Where to watch the games ????  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where to watch the games ????

• My house, with burgers and brats on the grill....
    • The hall, big screen TV cheap brews, and grillin out burgers and brats....
    • f everyone else buy a hooker and blow and watch by myself....

Ok so I'd like to know who would like to get together and watch the games this weekend with me on saturday and sunday, 8 pm both days, on NBC... I'm gauging interest to see if I wanna have it here at my house or up at the hall.... was thiknking I'd do my usual game day ritual of a ride in the AM, and start cooking food around 4 or so and then kicking back with friends and brews and watching the WINGS dominate.... so Who's in???? How many respond will tell me where and how I'm gonna do it......

Edited by cmoosego

If you weren't in columbus I would join but I will probably be watching the games by my lonesome at the house....

well come on over!!! depends on how many peeps post in, but if I have it here at my house you could stay in the extra room I have... just gotta make the bed fresh for ya.... :D

ah, another hockey fan. Thanks for the invite...but I'll be watching it at home. Redwings destroyed my Pens last year. Pens got lucky and won two games....I still don't know how that happened. Hopefully this year's a different story...

Wings in 7 :(

ah, another hockey fan. Thanks for the invite...but I'll be watching it at home. Redwings destroyed my Pens last year. Pens got lucky and won two games....I still don't know how that happened. Hopefully this year's a different story...

Wings in 7 :(

It'll be a good series.... whatever the outcome....

I never said I'd tuck him in, or bring warm milk.... :D

If that's the case then it's not worth the drive to c-bus anyway... Though you didn't say anything about not making me some cookies...

No, but on a serious note, I will see what I can do. I have some plans forearlier in the day that might hinder me from viewing the first period anyway :( none the less adding a drive to c-bus on top of that.

this does involve an am/afternoon ride and food.... peeps don't necessarily have to watch the game with me....altho it would be nice since I'd be cooking for ya's....

still nothin huh? I guess I'll be watching and riding solo....:( Oh well, at least I won't be holding anyone up that way.:D

I guess I'm gonna head out to coshocton, then come home and watch the game by myself....

hockey is always better with another rabid fan there... :)

I'm debating going to Coshocton (still haven't synced my carbs), but I would be down for a little viewing party.