Qsl??? (7/18/07)

Cleaner

new also, might be there around 7ish riding a yellow RR

stopped by the shell but didnt see anyone...what time did you guys roll over to QSL?

We pulled out about 7:10 or so and headed over to Quaker. We went for a ride afterwards. I missed that portion though:(. One of the guys who was riding with us, faceshield almost came off during the ride. He pulled over to fix it and I pulled over a little ways ahead to wait for him since he was from out of town. I guess he decided to just head back because he turned around after that. The main group of riders was so far ahead that I just decided to head home after that since I didn't know which turn they were going to take. It was still a good time and a nice turnout.

I was gonna ride up and say hi at Shell then head on to work since I had to be there at 8. Weather said it would start storming around 1am and I was off at 2, so decided to just drive in. Well, I finally left at 3am and it started spitting rain. By the time I was half way home it was pissing down to the point I couldn't see the road! Glad I didn't ride my bike.

Sounds like you guys had a good time tho! Maybe next week!

oh, was the group mainly gixxers? my temp. tag blew off on the highway :(

Yeah, the group did have a bunch of Gixxers in it.

Last year my temp tag blew off on the highway too, it happened right before we were about to leave to ride up to Cleveland for the weekend.