my slide at midOhio

EagleCock

ROFLCOPTER!

yea...haven't been online in a few days since my modem decided to take a shit n monday.

speaking of taking a shit...it's a good thing I took a huge dump before we left on Monday morning otherwise I def would have shit myself when we rode our first session on that fucking slippery track. it's almost un-rideable without hot tires + hot track

no doubt!!!

what tires u running

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt!!!

what tires u running

bt016

it wasn't the tires fault...they actually were very sticky after rain passed and sun came out. my problem was that I wasn't getting my ass off the bike enough. some corners I would do really well and then others (like my wreck) I wasn't off the seat at all. I just ran out of rubber in the curve and laid it down since the bike was too top heavy.

so I went down Monday @ midohio. I lowsided coming out of turn 8 into turn 9 (start of the s curves). I'm ok but the best part of my crash was that EVERYONE was right there to see it. I know shitty got some funny pics of me sliding & rolling and everyone had a good laugh once they realized I was OK.

here are the pics I took Tues afternoon before tearing everything apart

I guess it doesnt matter when we started laughing, the important thing is that you are o.k. I guess it is officially appropiate to post pics so I will do that when I get home.

How's your hand Whodey? Glad to hear you're ok and the repairs wont cost you much. Thanks for posting the pics in the other thread.

so...when's your next track day?

Xray on hand was negative but vagina test came back positive. :)

Next track day = tbd

If you want high res of any pics, lmk and I can email or burn to disc

Hey at least you didnt just not turn and run into the grass.

So you're telling me you'd dump the bike rather than stand it up and continue with the session?

If I didn't run into the grass my bike would look very similar to whodey's.

That or I was just taking the motard line!!:D

Edited by Kip Drordy

Xray on hand was negative but vagina test came back positive. :)

Next track day = tbd

If you want high res of any pics, lmk and I can email or burn to disc

The pics were good...however my riding doesn't look as good. so I wont be having you burn pics for me this time....maybe next.

The pics were good...however my riding doesn't look as good. so I wont be having you burn pics for me this time....maybe next.

your form was a lot better than mine. looked through bill's photos and there are some good shots in there too