Ebay Plastics

Zecho

I was browsing the 929 stuff on eBay when I came across a full set of plastics for about $600 shipped. It's Hong Kong made stuff, and I don't know about the quality, but they have a huge gallery of race replica plastics for just about every bike. I have no idea if they have all sets in stock or what, but I figured it'd be worth mentioning them.

eBay seller ID is wing576

The gallery is here

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/wing576/

I have been looking at those too and there has been mention of them on other forums I frequent. There are mixed reviews about thier quality but for the price I guess it is worth it.

Maybe you can be the guinea pig and if they are good I might buy a set

I've seen those too and heard mixed reviews (via the net) when setup on 600RR. Heard the shipping can take several weeks, but you can't complain for that price! The only negative was that there was some drilling and elbow grease required to get them to fit and allign perfectly. The pictures didn't show any gaps either...

I'd love to see/hear your results if you get some! Keep us updated if you pull the trigger

this stuff is great guys, we got setup directly with that guy here at cycle search and already have a Movistar kit for a 600rr and a rizzla for our 05 gsxr 1000. if anyone wants to see this stuff in person feel free to come up and check ours out. and shipping hasnt taken more than a week and a half for us. we are notified when it comes through customs and a day or 2 later its here.

Thats a pretty good deal just for the paint and good detail. Sometimes there are issues with the cheap shit fitting properly tho. Just an FYI, if any is interested, I can get hotbodies race body work for about $500 a set - depending on bike. It comes unpainted tho, just primer color. But we can spray it at the shop for ya, rattle can, or good paint with a gun.

this stuff is great guys, we got setup directly with that guy here at cycle search and already have a Movistar kit for a 600rr and a rizzla for our 05 gsxr 1000. if anyone wants to see this stuff in person feel free to come up and check ours out. and shipping hasnt taken more than a week and a half for us. we are notified when it comes through customs and a day or 2 later its here.

Im gonna come take a look, if ya dont mind. I am curious. I have just heard some bad things about the cheap stuff....

• 5 weeks later...