Hyosung

dustinsn3485

Funny. The first thing I thought when I saw my first one at bike night is that it was a much older bike, maybe a one off fairing design. The paint had worn pretty badly. If I could pick one up used for really cheap I might consider it a decent learner bike. Quality is just not that great.

Ugly or not' date=' top-shelf or not, garbage or not.. there is a market for those bikes. A big market, actually.[/quote']

With prices so close to the real deal or "better version" and the fact that the fit and finish is subpar to what it competes against, why would you buy one?

Also, if such a big market, tell me why I can't tell you one dealer I have seen in the four states I work... Hell, even the smaller shops have either dropped them or you just cannot find them anywhere... The shops that do have them carry the chinese or korean crap and nothing more...

Dustin, are you condifering becomming a dealer for them? or a bike for the gf?

Neither of both really right now. I am working on one.

Either of those at some point could become a possibility though. I'm doing a lot of research right now.

So far, as usual, the majority of the responses on here have been uneducated though. Tpoppa has given me the only link to something to read.

IP, there is no evidence to support or dismiss the SV engine.

And Lizard I'd like to see your evidence that there is no partnership between Hyosung and Suzuki.

I don't take motorcycle advice from a guy that won't ride his GSX-R750 south of Cleveland. :cool:

i live 30 miles south of cleveland...got plenty of good roads within my area..

i did laugh a little when i read your comment

honestly its just an uncomfortable bike, and its gets boring after some time :D