Spotted: dustin3485

MattKatz

i was actually in troy that day. disappointed by the bed races :nono: i saw a few bikes out but they were all squidly...

Oh I'll admit on Saturday I was definitely squidly. I rode up with just a helmet and gloves. She had just a helmet on. I didn't feel like trying to store jackets or carrying them around so I did without.

:popcorn:

The bed races are never too exciting and the car show is laughable, but it was something to do on a Friday night.

im in dayton from time to time, always north though. miamisburg = south. next time ill let you know though. i dont know if steve is up for hour and half rides yet though :lol:not that I am either i suppose. i did it once without stopping and i thought i was going to die. but im probably going to have to do it at least once more for 12 oclocker to do his thing with his speedofix for my bike.

Strawberry Festival = LAME

I always end up going tho since I dont have anything else to do. Bed races are boring and the Friday night "cruise in" is very dissapointing. The real car show at the park on Sunday is normally pretty good but I hear a lot of people are not putting their cars in anymore since they are getting fed up with how it is being ran and how cars that dont deserve trophies, are somehow getting trophies.