Anyone been to the new need for speed museum in mentor?

krzwhtman

It looks kinda small but looks like it has some cool cars. I think they are calling it a "museum" but really it's a consignment classic car dealership. Not sure if it would be worth the 2 or 2.5 hour drive. There's a place near the airport called Signature Auto, Inc. that has some very rare badass cars but they only specialize in Shelby and Boss. There wasn't anything there that I could afford.

http://www.bosscars.com

It looks kinda small but looks like it has some cool cars. I think they are calling it a "museum" but really it's a consignment classic car dealership. Not sure if it would be worth the 2 or 2.5 hour drive. There's a place near the airport called Signature Auto, Inc. that has some very rare badass cars but they only specialize in Shelby and Boss. There wasn't anything there that I could afford.

http://www.bosscars.com

glad you are taking care of "important stuff" while I was doing yard work:mad:

My 13 yr.old went up there with his Uncle and Grandpa. He liked it and told me I must check it out. Being he is huge into dirt track racing (sprint cars, super late models) One of these days I will. I just try to get out of Mentor as much as I can. If anyone does come up this way. Let me know and I can show you some of the roads I ride. At least you can go for a little ride after the 1/2 it takes to look at the cars.

roush collectibles has a few warehouses that are Leno like in willoughby , has a bunch of old PRICELESS italian sports cars. i can not remember the link off hand ill post it later , once a friend returns a call with the website.