Lifan Flywheel Puller

12oclocker

Good luck, there appears there are differences between the horizontal and the vertical motor, as well as differences between the electric start and the non-electric start. From what I can tell by searching, anyway.

One source says one of the MotionPro pullers will work.

Another one says: "On the Chinese motors I have worked on, the upright motors use the Honda XL175 puller and the horizontal motor uses the Honda CT70 puller. The scooters use a universal three bolt puller for most models."

I get the impression there are possibly three different thread size pullers that are common on these motors.

What does appear often in the searches, is a Chinese double sided reversible puller that works for two thread sizes. Cheap at about 10 bucks.

I had zero luck on finding any service manuals.

Send me a pic of the flywheel, I've got a couple different pullers. One of them may work..

sweet thanks buddy, I take a pic tomorrow ;)

Good luck, there appears there are differences between the horizontal and the vertical motor, as well as differences between the electric start and the non-electric start. From what I can tell by searching, anyway.

One source says one of the MotionPro pullers will work.

Another one says: "On the Chinese motors I have worked on, the upright motors use the Honda XL175 puller and the horizontal motor uses the Honda CT70 puller. The scooters use a universal three bolt puller for most models."

I get the impression there are possibly three different thread size pullers that are common on these motors.

What does appear often in the searches, is a Chinese double sided reversible puller that works for two thread sizes. Cheap at about 10 bucks.

I had zero luck on finding any service manuals.

Thanks for the info ;)

I've been looking and looking but cant find one, does anyone know where to get a Lifan Flywheel Puller (for a 110cc ATV engine) Or know of one that will work, from maybe a honda or something?

If Dustin cant help you, I might be able to see if the puller from the Polairs shop will work. It has a couple different patterns for different flywheels.

Also, My grandpa has a Lifan motorcycle which he bought from a cousin of his that owns a Lifan/Yamaha/Kawi/Polaris dealership in Iowa. You could try giving him a call if nothing else works. The owners name is Duke. The website doesnt list Lifan, but they do sell and service them.

http://www.dukescycles.com/www/index.php