Not all bikers are intelligent!!

motorsal

Today inWilmington was the Harry Potter festival.Me the ol lady and the kid were on our way home... when some really stupid ass mother fucker flew right out in front of us..about 75 foot away on a midsize crotchrocket..pulled out of the Duchess gas station..We were in no danger of hitting him...The only way we noticed him was due to the fact we saw him in the headlights of oncoming traffic.. He did have his light on, but the stupid bastard had so much fuckin gear on the back of his bike, the tail lights were completely covered up....Now some folks may think that 75foot is a pretty good distance; but moving at 60mph at dusk really cuts down on reaction time...I really hope that stupid mother fucker knows about this site and reads this..due to the way he rides, he's either gonna be digging out asphalt or dead soon....thanx for listening to the rant...

:rant:

Actually I have found that most bikers are not intelligent... Even the ones who are normally smart, sound people somehow become raging mongoloids with a bike under their butt... I know at times it brings out my inner dumbass.

They accelerate so fast you don't have to worry about it. The lights are always on too once you start the bike. Technology keeps them on. I know where that gas station is, I grew up in Wilmington and went to Clinton Massie back in the day. Now I'm 30 and it's all just a memory.

Actually I have found that most bikers are not intelligent... Even the ones who are normally smart, sound people somehow become raging mongoloids with a bike under their butt... I know at times it brings out my inner dumbass.

This is very true sometimes.... Down boy!!!

Harry Potter fans are the same ones that played Dungeons and Dragons back when I was in school...lol. It would be torture if someone made me watch or read any child fantasy stories. I guess I never had the glasses with tape.

My wife finished the book at 2:30 on saturday. Anyone want to know the ending..:grin:

I was the little fat kid like in Chrome's avatar, but played baseball, and tried footbal. Played Dungeons and dragons once I think.

I got into the Harry Potter just before the 3rd movie came out and was hooked, I have found one other serires I like better then Harry Potter, but still had to read the last book.

Read from 7:00 p.m. Saturday to about 2:00 A.M. the 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Sunday (Monday Morning) to finish it, with a break to watch the AMA and MotoGP race.

Now I am tired exhausted.

Had I not went riding Saturday I would have finished it Saturday Night, but did 350 miles out to Chillicothe and then around Adams County.

my kid is pretty heavy into HP...Just a family thing to do..I could easily live without it...BUT when your married with children, sometimes you are compelled to do things you really don't care for....Hey Vic..I really liked the happiness thing...I could go for the same and a million bucks.

:D

My wife reads at the speed of light and has a lot of free time w me on the road all the time so I buy her All the books she wants. She reads them more than ten times over the course of a year and gets my moneys worth. It makes her happy and when my son can read more than one fish two fish red fish blue fish then the books will be there for him. I read about one "novel" a year on average and about one manual a week. If it does not make speed or pay the bills I dont really care. It only took my wife 7.5 hrs to read that book but its still cheaper than a movie.

My wife reads at the speed of light and has a lot of free time w me on the road all the time so I buy her All the books she wants. She reads them more than ten times over the course of a year and gets my moneys worth. It makes her happy and when my son can read more than one fish two fish red fish blue fish then the books will be there for him. I read about one "novel" a year on average and about one manual a week. If it does not make speed or pay the bills I dont really care. It only took my wife 7.5 hrs to read that book but its still cheaper than a movie.

7.5 hours dang that is lights speed.

over 100 pages an hour, it took me 18.5 hours to churn through it.