She can have my babys

vectorvictor

there are rumors of Danica moving to NASCAR. ESPN said people dont care about cars without fenders. mad respect to any chick that gets in and goes with the guys. when i was in school in Lima there were some chicks that raced dirt at Limaland and smoked the guys.

Well there is room for her at DEI now that junior figured out what was good for him and went to a team that has some speed and not just lawyers....

HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Meh... She's ok... Danica is WAY hotter.

At least Angelle actually wins something.

Changes last names more often then I change bikes.

When she first came on the scene she had such an advantage due to the weight they could run extra Spent Uranium where the needed it to get better launches.

NHRA bikes had/have a weight limit with rider so all are pretty much equal.

Just when the Harleys came on they were give a huge advantage, but looks like the competition is getting more equal.

• 6 months later...
We need more drag racers in here! Only 3 threads!

Good point... how many drag guys do we have? I've been going since I was 4, racing since I was 15, and doing it on a bike since I was 18. Norwalk, National Trails, and Milan are all the tracks I've run at, but I've been all around the country and Canada with my dad -- S/ST 362A.

You'll find me out at Norwalk most Wednesday nights.

• 4 weeks later...
Well glad to get the blood flowing again. Thanks yota for the pics. To bad I cant print posters on my laser jet printer. Id be getting paper cuts till the wife woke up. hehehehehehe

no paper cuts, Kris would have cut your 'you-know-what' off if she caught you. :D