Shooting @ Taco Bell on Campus

tomato_racing

I just got word someone was hit in the face with what sounds like a stray bullet at Taco Bell. Best I could get out of my friend who was standing there, 5 minutes ago when it happened, was that a Crown Vic pulled up and unloaded a clip. I don't have any of the specifics but if anyone knows people that were hanging out down there you might want to call them... my understanding is that the girl hit was still standing after it happened. It goes without saying that I hope she is alright.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sophmore year at osu i lived on E 11th before indanola and my front and back wind screen of my car got shot out in our parking lot (gun fight apperantly).

The short north and campus needs to squeez that shit East of 71...but even then youve got good people who've lived there since the 50's or 60's

don't go trying to pop a cap in anyone's ass... i'm just sayin if there was a shooting, its probably crazy down there, and it usually isn't helpful if there are extra people running around adding to the crazy. + if your friends are ok, then they're ok, if they're not, then you really can't help them any more than what they are being helped...

They have everything taped off, I doubt you will get very close. You have to figure if anyone down there sees you with a piece you're fucked, CCW or not. From what I heard everyone is ok. I anyone would like for me to get more info feel free to PM me and I can check up with my buddies that I'm assuming will be down there for a while being questioned.

don't go trying to pop a cap in anyone's ass... i'm just sayin if there was a shooting, its probably crazy down there, and it usually isn't helpful if there are extra people running around adding to the crazy. + if your friends are ok, then they're ok, if they're not, then you really can't help them any more than what they are being helped...

quoted for the truth. dont sink to there level an be stupid.

at tocobell on high street had a drive by i was on my bike and i heard a pop didnt think nothing of it then i looked at the car it was coming from and i was like shit jumped off my bike with no kick stand and layed on the ground so my bike ir fucked up really bad but im alive " but some young gurl got hit by a bullet she is at osu med last time i heard i hope she will make it

They have everything taped off, I doubt you will get very close. You have to figure if anyone down there sees you with a piece you're fucked, CCW or not. From what I heard everyone is ok. I anyone would like for me to get more info feel free to PM me and I can check up with my buddies that I'm assuming will be down there for a while being questioned.

Wise, strong with the force she is...