Dayton Swim Club

vw151

Well, if you read the comments it sounds like it burned down, but apparently there are other places like it. I actually know someone who has been there. It sounds surreal. People fucking everywhere. Some are hot and some are not if you can imagine. And the dude doing the commentary is running around naked.

People actually go to that nasty ass place to fuck!? :wtf:

I believe that is the stated purpose of a swinger's club, yes. LOL

But yeah.. I would rather run naked through the county fair than go to that nasty place. looks like its crawling with herpes

I first heard about it and saw it back in 2000. 9 years ago! Where you all been?

It's behind an IT(Independent Transmission) building off of N.Dixie I think. My buddy and I were thinking about checking it out back in the day, and getting into some orgy's but then we saw the people that go there and it's NASTY! :puke:

I first heard about it and saw it back in 2000. 9 years ago! Where you all been?

It's behind an IT(Independent Transmission) building off of N.Dixie I think. My buddy and I were thinking about checking it out back in the day, and getting into some orgy's but then we saw the people that go there and it's NASTY! :puke:

You wanna see something funny, check out... http://www.daytonswimclub.com

Fair warning, the link is NWS !!

Edited by SWing'R