I've Crossed to The Dark Side

Chrome

iPhone was innovative but it has been surpassed. Plus' date=' it isn't 'open source' which makes actually using it for more than a phone kind of a PITA. I'm an Apple fan boy and I'm starting to look towards a Crackberry... The iPhone just ain't worth teh moniez.[/quote']

I approve this message.

Just curious.....What is it you like about the Storm so much better than the Curve? Never paid much attention to that one or researched it, so I thought the only BIG difference was the "touch" screen

I just like the functionality of it better. The touch screen affords flexibility in the way it can be used (sideways or conventionally) and the with the touch screen being completely reconfigurable, when you're watching videos and the like, they'll use the entire screen when it's sideways which makes a much larger picture. The only problem I've had with my Storm is that when the battery gets low enough for it to shut down, it takes like 2 hours on the wall charger to get it to even power up. I've downloaded several apps on mine, and subsequently deleted several to make room to run the most recent software update, and the only gripe I've got is that apps like Slacker Radio are a HUGE battery drain. Slacker will kill 3 of the 5 bars of battery life in about an hour if I use it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

My storm broke already last saturday.

The touch pad can sense my fingers but wont open any apps.

The buttons on the bottom work somewhat.

New replacement is at my house waiting to me opened under warranty exchange.......

My storm broke already last saturday.

The touch pad can sense my fingers but wont open any apps.

The buttons on the bottom work somewhat.

New replacement is at my house waiting to me opened under warranty exchange.......

Ouch! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...