r6 vs r6s?

hcjason

This may be a dumb question but what are the differences between the two? I didn't really start looking into it much but I figuredyou guys could help me out since I'm sure it's common knowledge to someone who knows sport bikes well. Thanks in advance guys. Also would $6500 for a 05 r6 raven with 5000 be a decent deal?

This may be a dumb question but what are the differences between the two? I didn't really start looking into it much but I figuredyou guys could help me out since I'm sure it's common knowledge to someone who knows sport bikes well. Thanks in advance guys. Also would $6500 for a 05 r6 raven with 5000 be a decent deal?

R6 is a better performer with updated looks. As for the differences...they're endless.

Thanks alot for he help guys, I will do some more research later bu I'mt on my phone at work now. I was kind of thinking that price was a little high also, it's an 05 raven. I love the bike but im not sure if I would pay that much for it. I also saw on the shops website the 08 r6s listed for 6 grand new thats why I was asking the differences between the two. Parks if I had all cash and not trade in and what not i would be interested, but unfortunatly I don't thanks alot for trying to hook it up though.

The term "Baller" is pushing it when it comes to the R6S, actually its crossing the line, nothing baller about it. :popcorn:

Parks the kid wants a yammer hammer not a kawi

That body style R6 is still the sexiest Japanese ride on the road. No stupid under seat exhaust' date=' you can actually store stuff in the tail, great handling, fully adjustable suspension, 105ish hp at the rear wheel...

Exactly what is NOT baller about any of that? :popcorn:[/quote']

ELLIOT HAS ONE! thats what makes it not a baller!!!! :popcorn:

holy shit someone got my name with out having to be told hahaha

+1 for u! haha

I will say the r6s is more comfortable than my r6.. like someone said earlier, the r6s is more for street and the new gen r6 is more for track. On my bike you sit a little higher and more forward than the S model. I think the new gen r6 has a different powerband, meant for more higher rpm riding like you would see at.. say... a track, but regardless they're both awesome bikes. I love my short exhaust and the handling is awesome, but i wish I had projectors... :( Oh and the storage under the tail is a joke on the new models compared to the S model.