Park cycle in canton..opinions?

hcjason

I've bought a few things there and their service department is pretty helpful but I have no idea about their sales staff. In general you'll pay more at a dealership than you would buying from a private seller. Just do some research and look over Craigslist to get a ballpark price for the bike you're looking at. The more info you have the less likely it is that they will try to rip you off.

Thanks alot guys for the advice. I definitly don't have the mindset that I must leave with a bike,I know that is just asking for trouble. One thing I have going for me there is that my friend is picking up a $7500 Cbr 1000rr so both together I may be able to knock a few extra dolars off on my side. But if I feel they are ripping me a new one I'll walk out the door no problem.

• 3 months later...

I bought a 400ex brand new from them. It was a late model bike brand new they gave me a better deal than if I bought from a private seller for the same year quad. The first time out I noticed an oil leak took it in and they fixed it right up, they noticed it was the drain plug that was loose but changed out all the oil lines just to make sure there was nothing there also. Prolly on Honda's dollar but it was nice to know that they did that just in case. I also purchased an extended warranty on it which is good until 2012. They did me well and have taken care of me since I would definately buy there again.

I have purchased 17 (so far) new motorcycles through Park and have always received a good deal. I do all my own maintenance/mods so I can't give a opinion on there service department. I will say I have NEVER paid for a assembly/set-up charge because I always bring a torque wrench and tire pressure gauge when I pick up a new motorcycle and I have NEVER had 1 delivered/set-up properly for riding off the floor.

I live about 2~3 miles from Harding's. I've never bought a bike from them and I've heard good tales and bad tales...but mostly good. From my experience Steve Kaser and Tom McClellan are the most knowledgeable of the sales staff.