QS&L Colerain

'74Honda

I was ther bout 7:30 and Matt and Nate ??

split by 9 though !!

Yea , the band sucked !

haha, nah bro we peeled out around 8. bike nights are typically not my thing. bunch of fkn squids trying to look cool and harley doods that think their shit doesnt stink. i do enjoy seeing all the stretched, slammed, chromed out boosas with nitrous tanks tho :rolleyes:

the bands always suck in my opinions rednecks from kentucky that think they can sing :lol:

Yeah, like kids from west chester that think they can ride, bothersome... But yeah, I'd have rather sat in the bathroom listening to random guys shitting in the stalls around me than that cover band. Me and matt were there at 7 out by 8.

Yeah, like kids from west chester that think they can ride, bothersome... But yeah, I'd have rather sat in the bathroom listening to random guys shitting in the stalls around me than that cover band. Me and matt were there at 7 out by 8.

:lol:

i never said i could ride...anyways...:bigfinger:

I thought i saw your bike 74, but it may have been a 500-four, that and I think it was a red color.

I didn't see that bike. There was a CB450-4 there. But it was green. We got there about 6:30 left about 8:30 (that included dinner).

Did you see the black lowered hayabusa? I thought it was really nice lookin. My bike was about 2 rows up from it.

That band had me about pulling my hair out!! Couldn't have been much worse.