96 Gmc jimmy

f4isvt

Time to clear the driveway a little bit. 96 gmc jimmy red black cloth 2 dr 2wd 127xxx on the body newer 28xxx mile jasper motor, newer (1000 miles) nokian vatiiva all terains, new front pads and rotors, new rear wheel cylinders, new tailshaft seal, new plugs and wires, new shocks on rear window, all new fluids, new O2 sensor, front end tight and alignment has been done, has power windows and door locks. Has cruise but I have not hooked the cable back up. The bad leaking rear main about 1/4 qt every 2 weeks, needs ac cycle switch. I can fix these things for the buyer if desired have the parts just have not done it yet. Also comes with upper and lower intake, ac compressor, ps steering pump, and alternator. Asking 3500 dollars. OR members 3000 dollars. I have 2000 in it.

Edited by f4isvt

• 3 months later...

Bump for myself. Found a toyota I have to get. Kbb is 2700 letting go for 2grand. Now has 131xxx on body and 30k on motor. Oil changed every 1500 miles, tires rotated every 1500 and balanced every 3000. Its gotta go want this toyota. The cruise is now hooked up and the truck is straight piped but have a stock exhaust for it.