Sectional Couch

yotaman88210

I figured I would post up on here to see if anyone had anything before I bought something somewhere else... Sooo did anyone just get new furniture and trying to get rid of old stuff? Im not looking for junk, but Im not trying to spend a ton of money on a couch right now... must me free of semen and ass sweat. Thanks!

ive got 2 couches in my basement. nothin great by any means, kinda crappy really but they would work for garage seating, one has a matching chair, u can have it u want.

That may be good for the garage... I do eventually need seats out there. Im looking for something for inside right meow. All I have is a futon as of now. thanks man, I will let ya know!! :)

• 2 months later...

I have put this off too long!! I cant have peoples over for a house warming party cuz I dont have enough seating!! haha. Just wanted to bump this up. Im gonna start being more active watching the list of craig... but now is a horrible time considering the OSU quarter just started and peoples just moved into places. Oh well... Who gots a decent setcional? Thanks guys! :D