Kayaking Fri 7/17

yotaman88210

http://www.trapperjohnscanoeing.com/

Who is down for some fun in the water this coming Friday? I know its AMA weekend, but friday is pretty much just practice and qualifying... SOoooOOoo how about it? I hear it gets busy in the afternoons, so meet there before NooN. Maybe 1030-1100 ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Julie is DTF then im Deffinately DTF, it's not as much fun when it's just Yota and I ;)

jk; but I do want to go kayaking!!!!

You guys need a room... i thought you had one booked for this evening so you could get that shit out of your systems!!! Are you going to be able to keep your rods under control on this trip?

YES! I cancelled work that morning!! I'm in.

YAY!!

If I looked like I would run into the back of a semi at a buck 80. I mean dont get me wrong, I want to be in better shape, but those doos look like complete toooools!! haha.

oh, Im not even wearing a swimsuit. Its too hot for clothing. Hopefully the fish dont go after my night crawler.

If I looked like I would run into the back of a semi at a buck 80. I mean dont get me wrong, I want to be in better shape, but those doos look like complete toooools!! haha.

oh, Im not even wearing a swimsuit. Its too hot for clothing. Hopefully the fish dont go after my night crawler.

:lol:

You mean silk worm. :D