thiels wheels in upper sandusky horse power shoot out july 18th

cbr600f3

think your bike is powerful? come find out what you have..also much cheaper to find out your hp numbers then normal hourly rates.

just passing this along since I work at thiels and figured some on here may be interested in checking it out saturday.SHOOTOUT600.jpg

think your bike is powerful? come find out what you have..also much cheaper to find out your hp numbers then normal hourly rates.

just passing this along since I work at thiels and figured some on here may be interested in checking it out saturday.SHOOTOUT600.jpg

Tell Bryan M and Jim S. that Healea says hello. Miss those guys and need to come up to say hi one of these days...

if you do pop in just ask for chris, thats me. the other tech is josh hes pretty cool too. we'll come out and hag with you. be kinda nice to meet some or you from here

Will do. Be nice to get some local guys around here for shorter jaunts/spur of the moment rides

You get that link I sent you earlier?

Sounds like I found a mechanic if my Honda ever needs one ;)

yeah i got the link and saved it. i just have too register on there. yeah i know my way around bike, snowmobiles and jet skis pretty well. been a official employed tech for 7 years and been around bike since i was crawling. i even do house calls sometimes too :D

How late you workin' that day Chris, 'cause I was wantin' to hit up the Bike Week festivities over in Mansfield too? You gonna be off early enough you could head over with me/us?

One bad thing about workin' a dealership.....Workin' Saturdays/Sundays when everyone else is ridin :nono:

sorry i didn't get back too you sooner been pretty busy, were suppose to work till 4 but with the event we'll prob have to work later then that :( yeah thats prob one of the worse parts about working at a dealership, is the hours but other things make up for it too :)