Pix of the car

SAMBUSA

I'm glad she's recovering well, Sam. That was a hell of a hit. Thank god the impact point was at the axles and knuckle and frame junction. 5 inches back and it would have been her smashed like that... my prayers are still with you to get through this.

I'm glad she's recovering well, Sam. That was a hell of a hit. Thank god the impact point was at the axles and knuckle and frame junction. 5 inches back and it would have been her smashed like that... my prayers are still with you to get through this.

Thanks Jess. It definately could have been alot worse. The Dr.'s kept saying that she's lucky to be alive. So I'm glad that the impact was closer to the front.

Shelby Gt 500 for you. Then give her your car. :D

Glad to hear she's gonna be ok man. If you decide to keep the car, that should buff right out.

That is actually my car that is wrecked. She has a 1/2 ton truck. I'm gonna take the truck and buy her a Hummer H2;)

What!? Come on...tell me you didn't think about it..? :p

:nono: Maybe a little...................................Collar to grab on to when I'm hittin it from behind.

Dog collar for me just add leash.

Hell no I haven't thought about it ya sick bastid.:lol:

:nono: Maybe a little...................................Collar to grab on to when I'm hittin it from behind.

Dog collar for me just add leash.

Hell no I haven't thought about it ya sick bastid.:lol:

Ok...maybe..i need help. Where's the sex addict hotline no.?

:lol: