PING - JRMMiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

SAMBUSA

I know there's a picture there, but I can't see it. I will have to form a witty response once I can get home and use my unfiltered interweb connection to see what you did there.

You won't be able to see/read it much better at home either :D

What this "zoom tab" you keep speaking of white man?!?

.....You do have a zoom tab on your computer there buddy.;)

right click, save, open, zoom...chuckle a little cause i'm conservative...delete

Ummmmm.....Yeeaaahhhh

If I gotta save it to my hard drive just to open/zoom/read it.....That's entirely too much work for me ;)

You won't be able to see/read it much better at home either :D

What this "zoom tab" you keep speaking of white man?!?

On the bottom of your window at the right. Just above the clock, there should be a little tab that looks like an eyeglass and 100%. Click it.:nono:

On the bottom of your window at the right. Just above the clock, there should be a little tab that looks like an eyeglass and 100%. Click it.

I have a feeling when I get home I'm gonna hear, "Look I can zoom in to things on the interwebs!" :nono:

On the bottom of your window at the right. Just above the clock, there should be a little tab that looks like an eyeglass and 100%. Click it.:nono:

thats called the accessibility toolbar... only old people have those

to enable: right click on the task bar (blue bar at the bottom) and to go Toolbars, click on accessibility

or you could just hold control and scroll with your mouse wheel... OMG look it get bigger!!! :eek::)

or you could just hold control and scroll with your mouse wheel... OMG look it get bigger!!! :eek::)

OMG.....THAT WORKED!! :eek::p

And yeah......There's no zoom thing in my bottom right corner ;)

thats called the accessibility toolbar... only old people have those

to enable: right click on the task bar (blue bar at the bottom) and to go Toolbars, click on accessibility

You had me 'til the "Accessibility Toolbar".....Not there hombre' ;)

OMG.....THAT WORKED!! :eek::p

This could REALLY come in handy for "certain" sites dancingnaughty.gif

That might be because your PC is as old as I am. Might be time to trade up buddy.:p

I was thinkin' the same thing

Since I don't change my computer every other month like some people :p