Reminder- All Ohio Bike Fest (formerly Honda Homecoming) Thurs 7/23-Sat 7/25

DGTL GRL

Listed on OR Calendar but here is the schedule of events:

http://www.unioncountycvb.com/AOBFschedule.aspx

COPIED FROM THEIR WEBSITE:

Welcome to Ohio's renowned motorcycle event, All Ohio Bike Fest (AOBF), in beautiful Union County, Ohio! Formerly known as Honda HomeComing, the AOBF is back for another exciting year! ABOF is held annually in Union County, Ohio, just minutes northwest of Columbus. Bikers, vendors and exhibitors from around the nation gather in Union County the last weekend in July to visit old friends, enjoy live entertainment, delicious food, and the sickest custom motorcycles and motorcycle accessories in the midwest. New this year is the first annual Rib Eating Contest!

The AOBF is now open to all riders and all makes and models of motorcycles. With a history steeped in motorcycle tradition, Marysville and Union County celebrates life on the open road during this three-day, "ATM" event. So from July 23 to 25, grab your Skid Lid and throttle on up to Union County and enjoy good fun, good bikes, and good times.

:honda:

COME OUT TO MARYSVILLE THURSDAY-SATURDAY! IF YOU ALL WANT TO MEET UP LET ME KNOW SINCE THIS IS WHERE I CALL HOME.

-Christina aka DGTL GRL

:cruiser::motorcycle::biker::choppersmiley:

Anyone interested in having a gathering at Old Bag of Nails in Marysville on this Friday night?

I spoke with the hubby. He said that would work but warned they have a pretty crappy parking situation. Plus, it will be hella busy uptown.

We're cool for meeting up there and taking it from there.

WHO ELSE IS IN?

Just let me know with plenty of time.

There will be lots of people and I don't know how we'll easily find each other.

Do you want to meet at OBN and take it from there?

MARYSVILLE IS ROCKING RIGHT NOW!! Last night we went to Cue Stick and then to Bennys.

I have to admit I'm loving the looks I get as a girl biker.

Should be fun here in town through Saturday!

Let me know what you want to do.