Attention Please... Attention. spoilers inside.

Mr Anderson

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually don't reply to these, but I can see that you're trying here.

A few questions (because I don't know you):

Do you have a job and what is it?

I know you're young, are you going to college?

If you've answered yes to either of these questions, particularly the last one, you will should have a pool of ladies to work with.

I usually don't reply to these, but I can see that you're trying here.

A few questions (because I don't know you):

Do you have a job and what is it?

I know you're young, are you going to college?

If you've answered yes to either of these questions, particularly the last one, you will should have a pool of ladies to work with.

Yes to all. Im going to college in the fall. I work at chase.

:nono: I thought I told you to ditch the bitch with the kid?! I told you she was playing you. And once again, she proved me right.:nono:

:lol: I know but Im not a mean person I thought in my heart I would give her one last chance but she is gone and time for me to move.

Sam are we going to hang out soon at the bar. You were going to show me your game and how to get the ladies.

It might take your brain to understand what happens when you go to college... there are girls everywhere, any type you like. Most importantly there are usually girls that will like you too. Avoid women with children like the plague, no offense to single moms I've got much respect, but no young man should have to deal with all that craziness.

It might take your brain to understand what happens when you go to college... there are girls everywhere, any type you like. Most importantly there are usually girls that will like you too. Avoid women with children like the plague, no offense to single moms I've got much respect, but no young man should have to deal with all that craziness.

:plus1:

Will do sir.

i thought your date wasn't until tomorrow?:dunno:

Avoid women with children like the plague, no offense to single moms I've got much respect, but no young man should have to deal with all that craziness.

WHAT?! wow..

maybe i react like that cuz i've dated 2 single fathers before! no young woman should have to deal with that craziness, but sometimes it's worth it! you don't have to rule out all the women with kids.. unless you absolutely don't want that as a criteria.

Yeah. I'll nth the don't date women with kids thing- whether you want to or not, whether the kids have a father or not, you will get dragooned into playing daddy.

Unless you're just dying to play daddy without the benefit of it even being your kid, just avoid it. It's 2009, birth control exists, there are girls out there who are smart enough to use it.

Then again, if that's your thing, go for it. Don't worry, by the time she forces you to sell your bike and get a minivan, you won't remember your manhood enough to even be upset about it.

i thought your date wasn't until tomorrow?:dunno:

WHAT?! wow..

maybe i react like that cuz i've dated 2 single fathers before! no young woman should have to deal with that craziness, but sometimes it's worth it! you don't have to rule out all the women with kids.. unless you absolutely don't want that as a criteria.

:D I do have a date tomrrow. Well hopefully she does not cancel too.

:lol: I know but Im not a mean person I thought in my heart I would give her one last chance but she is gone and time for me to move.

Sam are we going to hang out soon at the bar. You were going to show me your game and how to get the ladies.

Dude. It is time...to grow some balls...and shove them down some drunk girls throat. At least. Jc....on this episode of will Mr. Anderson ever get laid? :D

Come on man...like Sam said...ditch the chick with the kid. She's playing you...like you play with Mr. Hanke.

Hey...isn't there still something out there, like mail order brides...or russianwife.com....websites running? You could look into that. Just a thought.

She could not get a babysitter for tonight. Maybe a valid reason but we planned this like a week ago.

:nono: No kids, damnit.... What the hell is wrong with you, son?

And until you get your head on straight, I suggest you stick with the previously mentioned "hookers and blow."

+1k for Hookers and Blow, or at least Tequila and a Stripper...

Dude. It is time...to grow some balls...and shove them down some drunk girls throat. At least. Jc....on this episode of will Mr. Anderson ever get laid? :D

Come on man...like Sam said...ditch the chick with the kid. She's playing you...like you play with Mr. Hanke.

Hey...isn't there still something out there, like mail order brides...or russianwife.com....websites running? You could look into that. Just a thought.

:plus1:

newalbanysingles.com

You know I thought was a scam cause every where I drive in NA its are you single and I think to myself. How does this ad know? Thats all it say...true story.

I've had a match.com for 3 months and it does not work because they are all fake profiles. I send them like hey whats up and never get a response.