Thanks for supporting our causes....

cmoosego

As a thank you to all the O.R. members that have supported our causes over the past year, we are extending the offer to join as a social member at our hall, a single membership is only 25 bucks, and 40 for a couple (i.e. married or BF/GF) this gives you unlimited access to the hall during regular business hours of 11a to 11p mon-sat, and 11 a -9p on sunday.... as always we have regular activities like pot lucks and of course watching the buckeyes on tv on game days.... so come on by and join up... 4217 e. main st whitehall ohio 43213.... ask for Ed....tell them chris sent ya...

As a thank you to all the O.R. members that have supported our causes over the past year, we are extending the offer to join as a social member at our hall, a single membership is only 25 bucks, and 40 for a couple (i.e. married or BF/GF) this gives you unlimited access to the hall during regular business hours of 11a to 11p mon-sat, and 11 a -9p on sunday.... as always we have regular activities like pot lucks and of course watching the buckeyes on tv on game days.... so come on by and join up... 4217 e. main st whitehall ohio 43213.... ask for Ed....tell them chris sent ya...

too far for for me! Sounds like a great deal though.

Well if you bartend the way you split fire wood, I'm not so sure I would like that.

I kid I kid, don't break a bottle over my head.

I can see him turning green and ripping his shirt from here...

wait, is that a mankini I see underneath there?