Fml.........

Dubguy85

Dude seriouslly, I have a review tomorrow, we are on a "raise freeze" got a bonus in Feb due to the economy instead of raises, and well since I feel Im worth a shit ton more then they are paying me, I m asking for one anwyays.

FML

I don't think we technically F your L until they refuse the raise and on top of that, require you to work Saturdays from now on.

But still, good luck with your review...

im on a job freeze... meanign i dont friggen have one! ... My fiance has to sell her Prized Trans Am for us to be able to afford to eat/pay rent and so on

mann I'm telling you, this economy sucks. they are laying people off left and right at my job... everyone is on pins and needles wondering who is going to be next.

Dude seriouslly, I have a review tomorrow, we are on a "raise freeze" got a bonus in Feb due to the economy instead of raises, and well since I feel Im worth a shit ton more then they are paying me, I m asking for one anwyays.

FML

i hope you get that raise your asking for. good luck!;)

im on a job freeze... meanign i dont friggen have one! ... My fiance has to sell her Prized Trans Am for us to be able to afford to eat/pay rent and so on

Come get a job where I work buddy. Were always hiring and they going to open up about 1000 more jobs here in a couple of months.