Fantasy Football Anyone?

CleaveTheGreat

So I'm running a fantasy league this year because the last one I was in was shady. As of now we have 7 teams, we need at least 1 more and can take up to 5 more for a maximum of 12. It is a 2 division format and it is hosted on Yahoo. As of now the buy-in is $50, for a minimum payout of $400; this tends to keep people interested. However, if enough people ask, the buy-in could be lowered since economic times are tough. If anyone is interested, post up or pm me.

can i join but not risk money?

i obviously wont win any either

i've never done fantasy football and i have an interest but dont want to take a monetary risk

Sorry man ya gotta pay. Keeps people interested. But if you wanna get into fantasy football there's lots of free leagues on Yahoo.

Only one payout?

3 payouts. For example, with 8 people it would be: $250 for 1st place, $100 for 2nd and $50 for 3rd.

What FF scoring format are you doing? How many on roster and at positions? What type of draft and when? What site espn, yahoo,...

It's on Yahoo and the scoring is pretty much default. 6 pts for a passing, rushing or receiving td, 10 pts per yd of rushing/receiving, 10 pts per 25 yds of passing. Bonuses for 100 rec/rushing yds, bonus for 300 yds passing, etc. . Start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE , 1 K, 1 DEF. Then there are 6 bench spots. Draft is live, tenatively scheduled for Sunday Aug 30th but that is definitely not set in stone. Since this is my first year running my own league, everything is debateable and can be changed to suit the wishes of the people in the league.