Pulled over

Meatwad

Myself and another were pulled over for speeding a couple of nights ago on the north side of 270. I was on the bike and clocked at 84 and the other person in his car at 86 I think. We think it was the same cop. Anyway, he let us both go. I was just wondering if anyone else had some good pull over stories.

I got nailed for a dui about a year and a half ago less than two miles from my house. I had my dog, Essten, with me. She put Essten and myself in the cruiser, took us to my house, took my keys (with permission), took Essten in the house, fed him, and made sure he had water. Then took me all the way downtown, nailed me for my dooie and brought me all the way back home so Essten wouldn't be home alone. Sucks that I got nailed but, you play you pay. She could have made my night a lot worse. She could have called Animal Control and she let my truck stay on the side of the road instead of impunding it. It's really a funny story to hear all the details. No carnal knowledge of her, but remind me tomorrow night to tell you the story.

Pops