AGV sport Jacket/Gloves. helmets and gopro cam

Random Negro

I've sold my last two bikes and most of my spare gear.

the follow is my own personal gear.

the jacket has been worn less than 20 times in the year i've had it and it still smells brand new.

it is AGVsports jacket, Italian Leather has all the protection you'll ever need but it is still stylish and sleek.

i payed 480 +tax for the jacket i'm only asking 220. the jacket is XL

I have a pair of AGVsports black Italian leather gauntlet gloves size is XXL they match the jacket perfectly. I'm asking 40 dollars for these.

My helmet... size is XXL for when i hate huge hair. but fits somewhat like an XL helmet. I'm asking 150 for the helmet.

it does have a paint blimish from where i dropped it when getting off of my bike. other than that. it's in amazing condition.

also my passenger helmet for 50 dollars. it is scratched at the top so the price is fitting.(it's the yellow one in the picture) the size is large

all prices are somewhat negotiable. need to get this stuff sold like i said above because i no longer own a bike and i need the money to move back north for school.

also selling my gopro cam for 150 with all accessories batteries, charger all that good stuff

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

NewImage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...