Qs & L : 08-01-07

mrbret

I am up for a ride afterwards, hopefully not straight to 7-11.

A couple of guys I usually ride with head to Sonic, just east of Bexley. Its usually not too many people there and the burgers and shakes are pretty good and relatively cheap. Plus the jaunt there is a bit more fun than just going to the 7-11/Taco Bell. After shooting the shit there for a bit we sprint over to 7-11/Taco Bell. We hang there for a bit and then go back up to the north end.

Count me OUT!
I don't think people need to POST "COUNT ME OUT" - IF your not there, no hearts wil be broken so just don't come!.. But to the post above, we usually meet at Shell there just east of 71 off of Polaris, then ride over together to QSL and then after hangig out there for an hour or so.... Then we head to Sonic, and their shakes are great - ....So are the girls on roller skates as well!! - But it's a reallt fun ride, and it's for sure different and tons more interesting then heading down 71 to Taco Hell - Where everyone leaves without say goodbye (not jus too me either).. But it's still fun so you shoudl try to the ride sometime, and Sonic is CHEAP as well...Cheap can be I suppose -

Hope to see you soon -

L8R - SKIP

No QSL or no Sonic? MEET at Shell ride to QSL hang out there until bored or an hour or so which ever comes first, then we ride to Sonic and the food as well as the prices there area GREAT!!

- see ya soon - Sincereely, - SKIP

P.S. FYI - Cleaner is one one the best peoiple to ride with btw - .... kewl peps to me, and NO I'm Not Talking - - - - - - :supergay::sexytime: EITHER for those wondering - ... he's just my favorite riding buddy! -- - - -

No QSL or no Sonic?
MEET at Shell ride to QSL hang out there until bored or an hour or so which ever comes first, then we ride to Sonic and the food as well as the prices there area GREAT!!

- see ya soon - Sincereely, - SKIP

P.S. FYI - Cleaner is one one the best peoiple to ride with btw - .... kewl peps to me, and NO I'm Not Talking - - - - - - :supergay::sexytime: EITHER for those wondering - ... he's just my favorite riding buddy! -- - - -

skip.....your only a couple days late... will see-ya next week maybe