Onboard at putnum

Catman

not to shabby, what group were you running in?

What's up E ? They moved me up to 2 and I ran great in that group, fit in and likeded it there.

I'm not ready to mix it up in expert with the big boys and girls yet !!!!

What's up E ? They moved me up to 2 and I ran great in that group, fit in and likeded it there.

I'm not ready to mix it up in expert with the big boys and girls yet !!!!

When in the day did you move up to I-2? Didn't you feel that I-1 was pretty all over the place and nutso?

When in the day did you move up to I-2? Didn't you feel that I-1 was pretty all over the place and nutso?

Yea, it was crazy ! I recognised you out on the track too !!! you were flyin girl !! I moved up at lunch and fit in better but still runnin hard !

Yea, it was crazy ! I recognised you out on the track too !!! you were flyin girl !! I moved up at lunch and fit in better but still runnin hard !

Thanks, I still need alot more seat time and felt so slow out there sometimes... esp when a few bikes (you included :D) would come flying by me but then Jess said it was probably control riders.

That track was hard for me to get used to because so many parts look the same and I would lose track of what turn I was in.... I'm spoiled, Mid-Ohio is just so motorcycle friendly :)

Thanks, I still need alot more seat time and felt so slow out there sometimes... esp when a few bikes (you included :D) would come flying by me but then Jess said it was probably control riders.

That track was hard for me to get used to because so many parts look the same and I would lose track of what turn I was in.... I'm spoiled, Mid-Ohio is just so motorcycle friendly :)

I like the saftey factor of that rack, it just feels wide as hell, I never feel I'm running wide and there is runnoff everywhere nothing but grass on either side, except turn 10 wich is easy and fast !

You pass me in turn 1 on the outside so nicely lol thanks for the room!

You were riding badass, I remember that pass, it was after I got back onto the track and i followed your line as much as I could but damn you were fast.

Your video def. just gave me a whole new line on the bus stop. Wish I would have saw that earlier in the day, the guys I was following def. rode that turn totally different then you.

Nice man!