Accident on 70

Lunatik3

http://wbns.com/live/content/local/stories/2009/08/06/story_crashes.html?sid=102

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/traffic/article/i-70_west_restricted_after_law_enforcement-involved_crash/20487/

According to Columbus police, a court security officer was riding a motorcycle on an entrance ramp when a vehicle cut him off. The officer swerved, clipped the mirror, laid the motorcycle down and rolled a bit.

These fucking drivers need the shit smacked out of them for hitting motorcyclists.

I hope he's okay.

I hope so too. They usually only have a helmet, gloves and boots, don't recall ever seeing one wearing any kind of actual mc jacket with any armor.

A portion of Interstate 70 was restricted Thursday afternoon after a law enforcement-involved crash.

The crash occurred on I-70 westbound at East Fulton Street just east of the downtown split at about 3:15 p.m.

Traffic on I-70 west was restricted to about one lane and drivers traveling I-71 southbound were not able to exit on to I-70 westbound.

According to Columbus police, a court security officer was riding a motorcycle on an entrance ramp when a vehicle cut him off. The officer swerved, clipped the mirror, laid the motorcycle down and rolled a bit.

The 46-year-old officer was complaining of right-side pain and was taken to Grant Medical Center in stable condition.

The motorcycle involved in the crash was not a law-enforcement vehicle.