Roundabouts.... careful, careful...

SWing'R

Agreed. The small ones on Avery near Rings and Perimeter loop are tiny. I run through there all the time and am constantly either outrunning traffic to not get run the fu*k over or getting out of the way all together.

I just make sure no one is directly beside me' date=' nail the gas, and lean into it :D[/quote']

There is one problem with the roundabouts on Rings rd between avery and emerald. They have stop signs.

Putting a stop sign effectively defeats the whole purpose of a roundabout

can t americans do anything right??

• 4 weeks later...

I spent about a year in the UK & the roundabouts there are the best thing since sliced bread. Traffic flow continues & there is a lot less opportunity for a "T-bone" collision. On the other hand, the skill level of the majority of drivers there (& in continental europe) is considerably better than what we see here. They require higher skills to get a license,& most people drive manual transmission cars so they are not so detached as US drivers.

I spent about a year in the UK & the roundabouts there are the best thing since sliced bread. Traffic flow continues & there is a lot less opportunity for a "T-bone" collision. On the other hand, the skill level of the majority of drivers there (& in continental europe) is considerably better than what we see here. They require higher skills to get a license,& most people drive manual transmission cars so they are not so detached as US drivers.

:D +1 to all that :D