3rd annual "All About Autism Car, Truck, Motorcycle Show and Cruise-In" Aug 15th

DGTL GRL

COPIED FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.boydsgoodyear.com/

It is our pleasure to announce that we are sponsoring the 3rd annual "All About Autism Car, Truck, Motorcycle Show and Cruise-In" event this year! This event has been an amazing success the first two years, so we are back again this year for some more fun!

When: Saturday, August 15th, 2009 - 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Where: Quaker Steak and Lube @ 8500 Lyra Drive, Columbus, OH (same location as last year)

:choppersmiley:

Would you like to participate?

If so, Registration begins at 11:00 A.M. on the day of the event.

We also encourage you to register ahead of time so we can get a good idea of the number of participants we can expect to have.

Please forgive us while we set up an online registration page.

In the mean time, please send an email to Mike Hoover at boydsgoodyear@aol.com with the following information:

Name

Phone Number

Address

Contact E-mail

Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)

Number of vehicle entries

Remember, 100% of the proceeds raised will benefit charities for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders!

:badgerrock:

I'd like to add to this, if I may. Mike Hoover (mgr., Boyd's Northgate) is a really GREAT guy. I've had a particularly bad (BAD)run of luck this past year. In the middle of everything, my jeep broke down and the repairs were way out of my reach. Mike has been a friend for years and he really helped me above and beyond to get my Jeep back on the road.

I knew this event was coming up, and told him I would do my best to round up some volunteers for this event. I originally went to the Ohio Rollergirls to get some volunteers, but then found out there was a scheduling problem, as OHRG is contracted to do an event at another bar just up the road from QSL that same day. I will be at QSL at 830 to 9AM to help with setting up the event. I plan to stay and volunteer my time to them until 330, at which time I have to go so I can fulfill my contracted responsibilities with OHRG.

If anyone is interested in volunteering their time for Mike and the guys at Boyds, I know they need all the bodies they can get and would be so appreciative. As would I, since I'm also doing this as a way to thank Mike for all of his generous help to me.

People to direct traffic, help park cars, take sign-ups and run tables are all needed, I'm sure.

Thank you for considering this...

Harley