Charity Bike & Car Wash - Saturday August 22nd From 12p - 5p (Dayton, OH)

JayRacing

Charity Bike & Car Wash - Saturday August 22nd From 12p - 5p (Dayton, OH)

AugustEPCflyer_half.jpg

Extreme Performance Cycles (EPC)

81 Woodman Dr

Dayton, OH 45431

937 256 1125

Any vehicles Welcome!!!

Proceeds going to the The Children's Medical Center Oncology/Hematology Department (children with cancer). Let's help make this the most successful benefit yet!

There will be a car & bike dyno on site! $40 for bikes, $55 for cars. Come join us, hang out, and enjoy the awesome weather all for a great cause! Raffles will be held throughout the day. Music provided by Scratchmatic. Food provided by Down Home Coney Dogs. Entertainment by Steel Horse Stunters (motorcycle stunt team). Come join Jay Racing, the L.A. Tan Girls, and more!

See you there,

Jay White

937 248 7846

All of them are the same though. I enjoyed watching stunters when I first saw a show, then after awhile you realize that it's all the same. Wheelie, stoppie, circles, tank wheelie, and all the other regular stuff that all stunt groups do.

Dirt bike freestyle would be interesting to see. 100 foot table tops, etc...:woo:

• 2 weeks later...

DSC_0203.jpg

Hottest thing I ever saw . . . not

But really, glad you're bikini (top) car wash went well.

hot bike anyway.

and jay you better watch that $20 "we will pay you if we wont wash it" ....im tempted to go mudding and come in with 3" thick layer of mud on the truck

they'd break a nail on that