lowering links

that dude

Ok why? Its really really easy and u get to lube ur rear linkage!

1: suspend rear wheel off ground.

2:remove dog bones

3:use grease to lube roller bearings where dogbones bolt on

4:install new dogbone to ur desire

5:lower forks in tree 1".

6:prepare to scrape the ground allot.

7:why?

Ok why? Its really really easy and u get to lube ur rear linkage!

1: suspend rear wheel off ground.

2:remove dog bones

3:use grease to lube roller bearings where dogbones bolt on

4:install new dogbone to ur desire

5:lower forks in tree 1".

6:prepare to scrape the ground allot.

7:why?

because i like the look..1" isnt going to scrape, nor will 2".. i have heard that 3" is pushing it. its not a track bike nor will i ever be rossi. ;)

Put 2 washers under tha shock bolt to shim the rear, set ur sag , rebound quick ,and stiffin it up a little and you'll be happier ?

how much is that gonna lower it? barely any correct. im looking at 2 inches i think. i will buy a set of lowering links and have someone put them on and adjust the front

how much is that gonna lower it? barely any correct. im looking at 2 inches i think. i will buy a set of lowering links and have someone put them on and adjust the front

What he suggested will raise the shock length to change the geometry for quicker turn in.

If you have an aftermarket shock, you may be able to adjust it for a lower ride height, but I doubt it will be adjustable to lower than stock.

Get the new dogbones and adjust the triples.

What he suggested will raise the shock length to change the geometry for quicker turn in.

If you have an aftermarket shock, you may be able to adjust it for a lower ride height, but I doubt it will be adjustable to lower than stock.

Get the new dogbones and adjust the triples.

what im gonna order tonite. thanks

Do you have a garage with rafters? If not I heard of people using a step ladder. Use ratchet straps to suspend the rear off the ground by the sub frame. Take the old links off and put the new ones on. I'm all set up with this from doing several rear shocks if you wanted to come up my way I will show you how to do it. It really a pretty easy job. I don't have a welder so I can't help with the stand. But it sounds like you can take care of that yourself.