Pirelli diablo superbike slicks

rusty 996

Thanks, I'm clueless as to what the sizes/specs mean to a suspension. Can you elaborate? I'm considering buying these for next year's track season. How many track days could I possibly get out of these? I'm guessing one/two days?

Thanks again.

Thanks, I'm clueless as to what the sizes/specs mean to a suspension. Can you elaborate? I'm considering buying these for next year's track season. How many track days could I possibly get out of these? I'm guessing one/two days?

Thanks again.

you get 2 maybe 3 days on this.

if im you i buy this because is good price,but i wont run on this all season,they cost too much.i run on michelin they cheaper $ 325 set.

i just put ohlins TTX suspenssion on my bike so the rebound is set up for my weight and michelin slicks.if you use different tires every time the bike have different feel.if you have stock suspenssion then not much you can do.

:nono:

:lol:

Chicken fucker!

I bet he thought the "kill" switch fired the missiles

The list gets longer.

seriously, all you f'ers are know-it-alls...never making a mistake or at least admitting to it. Yota's got 10 bikes...only a 50cc still runs. Stick it.

As for you shitty, you're just a shitty f'er...nuff said.

you get 2 maybe 3 days on this.

if im you i buy this because is good price,but i wont run on this all season,they cost too much.i run on michelin they cheaper $ 325 set.

i just put ohlins TTX suspenssion on my bike so the rebound is set up for my weight and michelin slicks.if you use different tires every time the bike have different feel.if you have stock suspenssion then not much you can do.

The 190 rear...what will this do for handling?

The 190 rear...what will this do for handling?

190's have a larger contact patch than a 180. But, I don't know if you'll want to run a 190/55 with a 5.5" rim. The tire will actually flatten out and your turn in will be affected.

If you ran a 190/60 or 190/65 then the tire will retain the taller profile but also be physically larger, effectively reducing the trail of your front forks. This would result in quicker turn in, but reduced mid corner stability. So if you wanted to run a 190 for the larger contact patch (more grip) you'd have to lower your rear ride height to retain the same handling characteristics of the bike.

Also 190's are heavier than 180's and you'll probably notice the bike being a bit more sluggish with them.

so I will do my serious post the 190 is for the 6" rim like your r1, on the narrower rim of the r6 it should be a bit taller, i believe it will have more contact on the ground at a lean
190's have a larger contact patch than a 180. But, I don't know if you'll want to run a 190/55 with a 5.5" rim. The tire will actually flatten out and your turn in will be affected.

If you ran a 190/60 or 190/65 then the tire will retain the taller profile but also be physically larger, effectively reducing the trail of your front forks. This would result in quicker turn in, but reduced mid corner stability. So if you wanted to run a 190 for the larger contact patch (more grip) you'd have to lower your rear ride height to retain the same handling characteristics of the bike.

Also 190's are heavier than 180's and you'll probably notice the bike being a bit more sluggish with them.

Ah, finally...the type of info I was looking for. Thanks!

The list gets longer.

seriously, all you f'ers are know-it-alls...never making a mistake or at least admitting to it. Yota's got 10 bikes...only a 50cc still runs. Stick it.

As for you shitty, you're just a shitty f'er...nuff said.

Love you tooo man! Seriously tho... DO NOT!!! run a 190 on your r6.