QuikAccord 5 Stars!

AfroCBR

Hi all,

Although this post may get long-winded, I believe it to be necessary! I wanted to share with everyone the GREAT experience I have had with QuikAccord over the past couple of days. For starters, as I have posted on this forum previously, I have had numerous problems w/ my 05’ CBR. Problems ranging from low compression in all 4 cylinders and needing to replace the entire engine casing ($3,500) to numerous electrical issues (too many to count). QuikAccord has gone out of his way to help me to say the least! I asked everyone what I should do about the electrical problems I was having and that I was considering bringing my baby to the “stealership” to have them look everything over because I was just so damn frustrated with everything. Many members stated that all I needed was a new wiring harness. Being not mechanically inclined I did not realize this is all I needed. I explained to members that I even if I got a harness I did not know the first thing about putting it in…especially since all I own is an allen-wrench to fix my mirrors (I can’t even do that very well)!!! Out of the niceness of his heart, QuikAccord replied and stated that he lived in close proximity to me and would not mind putting in a wiring harness for me if I was able to find one. Like an angel, QuikAccord took it upon himself to find me a seller, Tipys, who had a full wiring harness for $80.

After receiving the wiring harness from Tipys (thx bro) I figured I should get all the other goodies I wanted for my bike at the same time and see if QuikAccord wouldn’t mind helping me out. Although I knew I may be pushing my luck I decided to ask and let him know that I would pay him accordingly (no pun intended!). To my surprise, he graciously agreed! For a long time now I have seen “blacked-out” bikes and always wanted to have one. Thanks to 94allmotor, I received my powdercoated swingarm not too long ago in the mail. In addition, a shout out to MattKatz for the powdercoated Tripage led rear passenger pegs. Needless to say QuikAccord had a lot of work cut out for him!

When the day came that he was suppose to come over to my garage to install all of these items some bad news came up. He stated that he no longer had a babysitter for his son. Before I could get disappointed or come up with any emotion, he offered to work on the bike at his house if I could bring it to him. Although I thought I may be taking advantage of him, he insisted that it was okay and he wanted to follow through with helping me out. QuikAccord worked on my bike for nearly 12 hours….and amazing work I may add! As you guys/girls may agree, I owe him much more than the amount of money I paid him. Especially since I likely saved what I have calculated as approximately $1,000 from what the “stealership” would have set me back.

Since a child I have always thought optimistically, specifically that people are generally good natured. Unfortunately, I have met a lot of unsavory characters in my life but believe, QuikAccord is not one of them!!! My thanks and much more goes out to him! I just wanted to be aware that we have amongst us on this forum a good man…..a very good man…with a big heart…thanks for everything man…I owe you more than words can say! +100 to QuikAccord….if you guys every need work done this guy is flawless and will fix problems that you never even knew you had…lol…damn…I knew this would get long…sorry...take care all!

Ride Safe :D,

Darius

Glad to here u got that thing safe, I remember ur first event.

riiiight...you were like..."how the hell did you make it hear on that chain?"....."good luck getting back"...lol...hope you're doing well brother!:D