camping at midohio

ousley99

soo did anyone else camp sat night? i was with a group of ten bikes, about 12 tents down from the "burnout session" annd it was an amazing time! we had a king kanopy mobile car garage and stayed dry... ill get some videos up soon of all the tire carnage and crazy ass topless girls that walked by!!!

soo did anyone else camp sat night? i was with a group of ten bikes, about 12 tents down from the "burnout session" annd it was an amazing time! we had a king kanopy mobile car garage and stayed dry... ill get some videos up soon of all the tire carnage and crazy ass topless girls that walked by!!!

yeah i was in a golf cart with one of the topless girls that drove by. i ended up finding pops but i didnt know who else was camping...

our shit was soaked in the morning. did you stay for the single race on sunday?

i stayed sun till 430 waitn on the races.. one of my really good buddies from hometown made the superstock 1000 and i was hoping to see him.. (jason fry) he qualified with a 1:31.04!!!!! his first pro race, well qualifier anyhow..how about the mudpit to get out of the campground on sun! i almost cried having to ride my bike through it!

They wouldn't let us in the campground because we weren't camping there! And wasn't anything happening in town because the police had it on lock down. we were bummed.

lol, i wasnt camping there technically...i just rode on by...

i stayed sun till 430 waitn on the races.. one of my really good buddies from hometown made the superstock 1000 and i was hoping to see him.. (jason fry) he qualified with a 1:31.04!!!!! his first pro race, well qualifier anyhow..how about the mudpit to get out of the campground on sun! i almost cried having to ride my bike through it!

well they raced the superbike but cancelled after the warm up for the supersport. i was bummed out because there was a hell of a lot more kawis for the sport race. yeah the mud sucked. i woke up and everything was soaked.

I had a great time meeting all of you, and pops you have the coolest stories..lol.. hope to cu you guys and gals out and about!

I had so many of you float in and out I need to go to Post a pic of yourself to see who you were. Pretty sure there was a rider older than me (Didn't think that was possible XXXL, ha ha jj).

Here's a great weekend story, now that my voice is back to it's normal octave. Friday night and everyone goes to Buck's except Renegademonk and myself. It's dark, I'm done eating and he's still doing something with his grill. We're under the EZ-Up, my tent ahead to the left, our table ahead to my right. I'm kicked back in my chair, spread eagle and out of nowhere, I get dropped like a rock. Seems like someone got off the lucky shot with the water balloon launcher. Nails Jim and the Twins, direct shot, no thigh action there buddy, direct fucking shot! There was only one tent in the line of fire with a pirate flag, I figured I'd own that flag but they, my camping guests, were all laughing too hard to bother. They did post a guard on it all night. Kinda hard to sneek up on a camp as pointman when your support is still laughing.

Glad you all made it. The twins are fine.

Pops

I had so many of you float in and out I need to go to Post a pic of yourself to see who you were. Pretty sure there was a rider older than me (Didn't think that was possible XXXL, ha ha jj).

Here's a great weekend story, now that my voice is back to it's normal octave. Friday night and everyone goes to Buck's except Renegademonk and myself. It's dark, I'm done eating and he's still doing something with his grill. We're under the EZ-Up, my tent ahead to the left, our table ahead to my right. I'm kicked back in my chair, spread eagle and out of nowhere, I get dropped like a rock. Seems like someone got off the lucky shot with the water balloon launcher. Nails Jim and the Twins, direct shot, no thigh action there buddy, direct fucking shot! There was only one tent in the line of fire with a pirate flag, I figured I'd own that flag but they, my camping guests, were all laughing too hard to bother. They did post a guard on it all night. Kinda hard to sneek up on a camp as pointman when your support is still laughing.

Glad you all made it. The twins are fine.

Pops

oh man pops, shoulda told me when i stopped by. i could have used some army tactics to go raid they fotress and get that pirate flag.

next year we will have to organize a campsite like TSBR had. well i guess you had all the people you knew about. now you know about me!

benandieditedit1copy.jpg

soo great news! i jus saved a bunch of money on my insurance!!! ya, he replies.. ya man, fled the scene of the accident! haha jus kiddn..

annyhow, the digital camera, and videos are all gone.. guess they werent waterproof

oh man pops, shoulda told me when i stopped by. i could have used some army tactics to go raid they fotress and get that pirate flag.

next year we will have to organize a campsite like TSBR had. well i guess you had all the people you knew about. now you know about me!

benandieditedit1copy.jpg

Now how could I ever forget a mug like that? Wait until you hear the story of my missing grill on Saturday night! Thank you for stopping by my friend.