Feeler: 2004 R6 $3500

V4junkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW don't think I stated this before,

Red Icon Hooligan helmet (size L) with tinted and regular shield can go with this.

Also have a slightly scuffed red A*s Tz1 jacket (size 46) just sitting in the closet. Just thought I'd sweeten the deal with some stuff I'm not using!

Jacket pictured here, as you can see damage isn't noticeable

picture.php?albumid=415&pictureid=4074

Send me a PM if interested.

(hope you're good Mr A, price drop and gear applies to you too ;))

Edited by V4junkie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Have you signed up to post on an R6 forum? I know its shady to sign up for a forum just to sell shit, but those motorcycle.com forums are full of idiots anyhow.

No I hadn't resorted to that yet. I thought between here, eBay classifieds, and CList I'd have a buyer by now. :(

If I end up waiting any longer I suppose that's the next step.

dude.. i honestly might have some on interested... he is him hauling a bit on buying a bike.. but its mostly monitary issues.. doesnt wanna spend over (blank) kinda thing.. if i tell him about this for 3500.. might push him over the edge i'll get ya updated..

dude.. i honestly might have some on interested... he is him hauling a bit on buying a bike.. but its mostly monitary issues.. doesnt wanna spend over (blank) kinda thing.. if i tell him about this for 3500.. might push him over the edge i'll get ya updated..

Cool, let me know. My lack of patience is his gain haha

P.S. I know a lot of people have been talking to me about getting their money together. It's kinda been for sale since September, ready to get rid of it, no hard feelings guys.

Edited by V4junkie