HELP!! really bored... so.. ask me somethign

Hoblick

My BF bought me a bike instead of a ring and that was fine by me...cant ride a ring

If it's that clean RR with the Arrow exhaust, I would be willing to trade you my girlfriend's high-school class ring (that she found under the bleachers) for it! I talked it over with your BF, and he's cool with it!:D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

no

obvisouly myself... other than that.. yeah on eof my buddys decided it would be funny to streak at a block party at olentangy commons once..

no

whats this ashland chemical in dublin u speak of? u need special training/degree or somethin? what do they do?

nope

its call center type thing.. except you can move up into sales

there are different positions

good wages, good benefits, and you can move up if you have the drive

I'm not sure I understand what you mean-- does it actually harm the paint? Or just make it difficult to repaint? I've been using the stuff for years without trouble, now I'm curious.

doesnt harm the paint.. well outside of its improper paint maintanance.

your putting alot of swirls in that way, also not actually cleaning the paint..jsut wash, spray, wipe

and as i stated its nto a protective coating.. more of a shiny coat

using it though.. makes for difficult repaint. the silcone sets into the paint sometimes, and sometimes its hard to rid the paint of it.. so when you go to paint it you can get fish eyes

Ah, I see. It probably doesn't help that I put a crazy thick coat of turtle wax on every year or so.

Actually, I was starting to think of painting the bike, but I wanna get someone to photoshop flat black onto a pic of it first before I go and ruin the nice (ten-year-old) factory paintjob.

Now, if I were to strip it back to the bare metal, that stuff wouldn't be a factor, right? The damage is only paint-deep?

Edited by Aerik

Ah, I see. It probably doesn't help that I put a crazy thick coat of turtle wax on every year or so.

Actually, I was starting to think of painting the bike, but I wanna get someone to photoshop flat black onto a pic of it first before I go and ruin the nice factory paintjob.

stop using the honda polish and use the turtle wax instead

if you want somethign quick and easy .. use a meguaris spray wax.. or really anything that doesnt contain a silicone

started apr 23 07. got laid off feb 19. so almost 2 years. i was at MAP in assembly. 5 days.

teh way im eharing it is..

most of the 2 day people if they get called back will be called to see if they want to come in 5 days a week.

and for the rest of the pople the first people laid off are the first onmes to get called back.

i think they placed like 50 people already.

but as of right now they have no more orders to fill.

but dont worry..

i know at ELP we already added 10 cars per shift to our production.. plus we have to work some saturdays in october and november.. back to fyull production for our plant come february.

we strat full prodcution on the new accord wagon thing here in like 3 months or soemthign as well.

you most likely wont go back to MAP, youll probably be going to ELP

hopefully they start hiring full time soon

come on guys.. lets get some more thing sfor me to answer..

Heres one... why do seagulls end up hanging out in large numbers in parking lots, nowhere near a body of water??????????

Oops, I forgot if I edited a post you'd already read, it wouldn't do anything to let you know I'd changed it- I'd just asked if taking the paint down to bare metal would eliminate the problem- the silicone doesn't actually get into the metal, right?

teh way im eharing it is..

most of the 2 day people if they get called back will be called to see if they want to come in 5 days a week.

and for the rest of the pople the first people laid off are the first onmes to get called back.

i think they placed like 50 people already.

but as of right now they have no more orders to fill.

but dont worry..

i know at ELP we already added 10 cars per shift to our production.. plus we have to work some saturdays in october and november.. back to fyull production for our plant come february.

we strat full prodcution on the new accord wagon thing here in like 3 months or soemthign as well.

you most likely wont go back to MAP, youll probably be going to ELP

hopefully they start hiring full time soon

accord wagon at MAP?

ELP will be fine. i dont care. but last time i called adecco, they asked me where id rather go and i said MAP. so will they still call me for ELP?

Heres one... why do seagulls end up hanging out in large numbers in parking lots' date=' nowhere near a body of water??????????[/quote']

only thing im getting is that they are in large groups for protection

the water thing i have no idea.. my guess would be areas that are littered with people mean food.

Oops, I forgot if I edited a post you'd already read, it wouldn't do anything to let you know I'd changed it- I'd just asked if taking the paint down to bare metal would eliminate the problem- the silicone doesn't actually get into the metal, right?

you may still get som esilicone.. but after your sanding make sure you wipe it down quite a few times with wax and grease remover.. and pre sanding wiping it down with that and alcohol would be good too

ELP will be fine. i dont care. but last time i called adecco, they asked me where id rather go and i said MAP. so will they still call me for ELP?

no, the accord wagon is being built at ELP.. its actually a CUT? a crossover utility vehicle

yeah they will put you wherever they need you

im not sure if they deal with scotts though