HELP!! really bored... so.. ask me somethign

Hoblick

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

u hired in at honda or temp? confused as to why they have u in adecco office.

temp for almost 4 years now.. onthat MSP program.

good money, shitty benefits.

already had my interview for full time though.. jsut waiting on that call

How do you tell male gulls from females?

There's no easy way without direct contact with the gull. They both share similar coloring. The only real external visible difference is, females are usually slightly smaller than their male counterparts.

i know i'm getting behind on this thread :D.

at the beach last month , i notice a few , maybe only one or two real big gulls in a group of twenty or so.

what are the real big ones?

How do you tell male gulls from females?

There's no easy way without direct contact with the gull. They both share similar coloring. The only real external visible difference is, females are usually slightly smaller than their male counterparts.

i know i'm getting behind on this thread :D.

at the beach last month , i notice a few , maybe only one or two real big gulls in a group of twenty or so.

what are the real big ones?

The Great Black-backed Gull, Larus marinus, is a very large gull which breeds on the European and North American coasts and islands of the North Atlantic. It is fairly sedentary, but some Great Black-backed Gulls move farther south or inland to large lakes or reservoirs.

gotcha. i got the call sometime before i got laid off. never heard anything again. i got fucked. talk about bad timing.

gotcha. i got the call sometime before i got laid off. never heard anything again. i got fucked. talk about bad timing.

no doubt..

ther eis a guy i work with who even went and took the physical.. then the economy shit and then never called him after that

but i dont really think its necessary to be linked legally together, especially in this day an age of divorces and lawsuits

That's my sticking point. Love isn't enough anymore, you need a piece of legal paper that says I'm forced to love you now?

I'm actually quite happy with the separate accounts and she feels the same way. I wonder how many people on here have combined vs. separate accounts with their SOs?

That's my sticking point. Love isn't enough anymore, you need a piece of legal paper that says I'm forced to love you now?

feel the same way now.. and i got that way from being around alot of people at work and listenign to some of there divorce stories.

I'm actually quite happy with the separate accounts and she feels the same way. I wonder how many people on here have combined vs. separate accounts with their SOs?

probably 80/20 that are combined vs. not for married people

no, i wanted to , but then i totally forgot about it and then already made other plans.

i have been in cbus for 5 years and still havent gotten to it yet

LOL..It was our first and we made a weekemd off it - drove up Fri and stayed till Sun - Had a blast and I came home with a new one on calf 4hrs straight - made some great contacts. BF got a Suicide Girls book and had them sign it - LOL it was GREAT

LOL..It was our first and we made a weekemd off it - drove up Fri and stayed till Sun - Had a blast and I came home with a new one on calf 4hrs straight - made some great contacts. BF got a Suicide Girls book and had them sign it - LOL it was GREAT

nice.

i bet it was hard to get a tattoo in that place... alto of people probable wanted work done

was with adecco for 11 yrs. hope you get out of there,

times a wasting....

No Clue..but I bet your gonna tell us...LOL

A razor, a match, and a bullet

Razor to cut the stars from the stripes

Match to burn them

and a bullet for your last stand/see to it you are not take alive

and supposedly the gun is buried due north the same distance as the length of the flag pole.

Well thats what we were told anyways. :D