trans????

NTHER91

ok soo....i broke it i need someone to look at it and give me an estimate i saw some new shope that ben looked at i was thinking about takeing it there if they read this can they give me their contact info as i am going to need to know how much to look at it

now the problem

06' busa wont shift out of 1st it was slipping in 1st and 2nd until i down shifted and then it wont go back up into anything the bike is heavily beat on i wont lie but well taken care off soo who where and how much thanks in advance guys

also im looking to get it done this winter cuz im assuming its goign to be expensive

Well it could be a shifter paw,shifter fork,pin..Your looking at alittle labor (built similiar motors).

If it was me 1st thing id check is the shifting mechanism behind the clutch basket...Make sure its locked down...There known to do this and if so youll be back running SOON. Dont want to steel anyones business but if you dont find anyone i can take a look at it if you can get it to the east side.